M

Disclaimer and Terms of Use

Saturday, October 30, 2004

[Mulawin] 10/29/2004 07:08:09 AM

splash,

I didn't know that about the name Mulagat... thanks! I get it now. And the situation now does remind me of"A Midsummer Night's Dream". One of my favorites by Shakespeare!

bundukero,

Those green leaves were from Mulagat, remember? He was playing a prank on Terong. I think he led Terong to that plant to cure Gabriel.

grace,

I agree. Humor came at the right time! Sam is brilliant as Lawiswis too.


And after last night, it's obvious now that Dakila is indeed the father of Paloma. That's why Rasmus wants to use her as bait.

About Lawiswis' parents. Please recall the scene when Dakila cursed her and Pagaspas. Gus had white feathers on his head; Wis had red and yellow. Also, Wis did tell Alwina that she is a Ravena. Remember when she discovered that they were the owls?

Cheers, mga kapuso! Stay humble and stay no. 1!

--
Posted by South Rock to Mulawin at 10/29/2004 07:08:09 AM
Surf safe and secure. Get Firefox now.

Blogroll Me!