M

Disclaimer and Terms of Use

Thursday, November 18, 2004

[Mulawin] 11/18/2004 03:06:28 PM

bjsg,
I'll check the time tonight and see if you're right. I hope not. Bitin lagi. :(

grace & bluedove,
If that's true, then it's good news. She's "click" with the masses already. But when will Darna begin shooting then? Does that mean that MUlawin will not be extended? (I hope not, but many do.) Or will they put off Darna until they finally decide to end Mulawin?

I hope Darna will be just as successful and as good as Mulawin. Just one thing that nobody else has mentioned: One of the most often overlooked factors that make the show a hti is the setting. Mulawin is set in the rural areas. This works because without cities, cars, buildings and other signs of modern civilization, the bird-men don't look odd in their costumes. That's one of the things that put me off about Krystala when I do look at it. It's odd to see such odd creatures in a modern setup.

mulawinfan,
About the ultrasound... bwahahaha! YOU MADE MY DAY! LOL

--
Posted by South Rock to Mulawin at 11/18/2004 03:06:28 PM
Surf safe and secure. Get Firefox now.

Blogroll Me!